(95)MX vs ATV Supercross Encore Edition
Selges og levert av CDON
Innen 5-15 arbeidsdager
Frakt fra 39 kr
Rip, jump and scrub your way on over 30 tracks and try to cross the finish line first against more than 60 official riders to attain all that motocross glory.
Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just "whip" over jumps to finish the race first. Customize your rider and kick up dirt and dust on your way to victory.
- Over 30 Tracks – Including challenging Supercross tracks and bonus outdoor tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Updated high-res textures and models
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Brand new 2015 apparel and graphics kits.
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Split screen mode for 2 local players (consoles only)
- Free Ride mode for racing without boundaries
- Exclusive content to MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore:
- 12 Outdoor Nationals tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- 2 Open World environments from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Free Ride – Explore the world by yourself or with your friends online.
- Waypoint – A fan favorite available for the first time with the Alive environments. Find the quickest path to reach all of the gates before your competition does.
- Brand new and updated 2015 apparel, licensed from top Motocross companies
- New content (non-exclusive):
- 5 Rhythm Racing tracks - A new game mode and first for the MX vs. ATV series. Drag race your friends down straightened out Supercross dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps. Practice your Rhythm Racing by yourself in single player or take on your friends online and with split screen racing.
- Updated content:
- Updated high-res rider models, bikes, and track textures which are rendered in true HD
- The entire audio system has been re-mastered which includes adding in for the first time 3D positional and new environmental effects. This new audio results in a more clear and immersive high definition experience for the player.
- Smoother online play
- Introducing a tutorial section explaining controls and pro tips offering guidance for newcomers to the series and New UI elements with an improved flow