1 / 7
DELTACO UV sanitizing box, UVC LED, disinfect your phone, jewelry etc.
DELTACO UV sanitizing box, UVC LED, disinfect your phone, jewelry and more, 275 nm light wavelength, white
What is UV-C?
UV-C is a type of ultraviolet light, also known as Germicidal UV.
It has the ability to and/or sanitize bacteria, mold, fungi and/or viruses. UV-C radiation sanitizes air, water and on surfaces and has been used extensively for more than 40 years.
Life is full of all kinds of harmful bacteria and substances.
When was the last time you cleaned your mobile phone or your jewelry? Did you get rid of any germs or bacteria?
CS-01 lets you disinfect your everyday items safe and without harmful chemicals, whenever you want.
How to use:
1. Open the sanitizing box
2. Put the smartphone or other item into the box and close the lid
3. Press the power button to start sanitizing
4. After 15 minutes, the UV-C LED lights turn off automatically
If you open the box during the sanitation, the lights will turn off immediately and you will not be exposed to the UV-C rays
Less than 15 minutes in CS-01 can be OK to sanitize objects but 15 minutes is good for maximum sanitation.
When starting the sanitizer box, 15 minutes is the default sanitizing time. You can cancel the process anytime by pressing and hold the power button for 3 seconds or just open the lid.
There are also things you shall not put inside CS-01. Direct exposure to UV-C light is dangerous to living things.
What you shall not put in CS-01:
• Organic matter and/or biological substances such as:
• Double UV-C LED lights for maximum exposure
• Light wavelength: 275 nm
• LED lifetime: 10 000 hours
• Inner dimensions: 187 x 108 x 22 mm
• Micro USB input, 5 V / 1 A
• Tested with the technical standard (2002) 188.8.131.52, the UV sanitizing box will effectively disinfect your items
Dimensions (WxDxH): 213 x 119 x 34 mm
Package contents: CS-01 UV sanitizing box, Micro USB cable