Blue Planet: The Collection (Blu-ray) (6 disc) (Import)
Blu-ray - Importfilm
Forventet leveringstid: fra 2 arbeidsdager
Selges av CDON.COM
NARRATED BY DAVID ATTENBOROUGH
The Blue Planet
The Blue Planet is the first ever comprehensive series on the natural history of the world's oceans.
Narrated by David Attenborough, the extraordinary images of this marine epic reveal the sea at its most fearsome and alluring, exposing some of its best kept secrets. Enter a world of breathtaking beauty and discover new species, visit unseen habitats and witness stories of survival never caught on camera before.
Accompanied by a superb soundtrack from the award-winning composer George Fenton, this DVD is further enhanced by the technical brilliance of the film and sound quality.
- Episode 1 - The Blue Planet
- Episode 2 - The Deep
- Episode 3 - Open Ocean
- Episode 4 - Frozen Seas
- Episode 5 - Seasonal Seas
- Episode 6 - Coral Seas
- Episode 7 - Tidal Seas
- Episode 8 - Coasts
- Making Waves (the making of The Blue Planet)
- Deep Trouble (ecological documentary)
- Blue (5 minute theatrical short)
- Exclusive interviews with the production team
- Photo Gallery
- The Abyss sends cameras to the last great frontier on our planet - the deep sea - to reveal an amazing world including rare footage of the most incredible sea-life
- Amazon Abyss searches the river's hidden depths to find primitive dolphins, giant pink electric knifefish, giant black piranha and other astonishing creatures.
- Dive to Shark Volcano ventures to Cocos Island, an underwater volcano whose waters are a haven for sharks. As cameras reach new depths, we witness shark behaviour from the heart of the action.
Blue Planet II
In recent years, our knowledge of what goes on in our Ocean has been transformed. Blue Planet II uses cutting-edge breakthroughs in science and technology to explore new worlds, reveals astonishing creatures and extraordinary new animal behaviours. As we journey through our deep seas, coral reefs, open ocean, green seas and coasts we share these extraordinary new discoveries. But we now know that ocean health is under threat. Never has there been a more crucial time to explore our remotest seas, and to examine what the future will hold for our blue planet.
- Episode 1 - One Ocean
- Episode 2 - The Deep
- Episode 3 - Coral Reefs
- Episode 4 - Big Blue
- Episode 5 - Green Seas
- Episode 6 – Coasts
- Episode 7 - Our Blue Planet
|Lydformat:||DTS HD - Master Audio 5.1||Bildeformat:||16:9 Widescreen, 4:3 (1.33:1), HD 1080p|
|Tekst:||Engelsk tekst for hørselshemmede||Forventet leveringstid:||fra 2 arbeidsdager|
|Kategori:||Dokumentar, TV-serie, Import, Boks||Utgivelsesdato:||2017-11-27|
|Originaltittel:||Blue Planet||Region:||2 (Europa)|
|Regissør:||Alder:||Tillatt for alle|