Your PC Transformed
Style . More reliable. Design that delivers.
Armor Your VR Machine
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock's VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you're looking for. The premium quality is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-solid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
Optimized For 9th GEN Intel® Core Processors
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
A SOLID M.2-SOLUTION PERFORMER
Dual M.2 For SSD, Supports Type 22110 M.2
Ready for higher capacity and even faster Type 22110 M.2 NVMe SSD to fulfill the need of performance. Two Ultra M.2 sockets that support both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 modes, pushing data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
Good M.2 SSD protection is important for longevity and stability. ASRock provides a completed M.2 armor solution that makes SSDs to run in a certain low temperature.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Stable & Reliable
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization and enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Intel® OptaneT Memory Ready
Supports Intel® OptaneT memory technology and Intel® OptaneT storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
Extra large aluminum alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard's rear I/O, so that they won't easily be damaged by static electricity.
Matte Black PCB
A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock's high-end motherboards.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Processor manufacturer Intel
- Processor socket LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Supported processor sockets LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Maximum internal memory supported by processor 128 GB
- Supported memory types DDR4-SDRAM
- Number of memory slots 4
- Memory slots type DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds 2133,2400,2666 MHz
- Maximum internal memory 64 GB
- Memory channels support Dual
- Non-ECC Yes
- Unbuffered memory Yes
- Supported storage drive interfaces Ultra M.2
- Supported storage drive types SSD
- RAID levels 0,1,5,10
- Parallel processing technology support Quad-GPU CrossFireX
- On-board graphics adapter Yes
- Graphics adapter family Intel
- DirectX version 12.0
- Discrete graphics support Yes
- USB 2.0 connectors 2
- USB 3.0 connectors 1
- Number of SATA 3 connectors 6
- Audio connector Yes
- ATX Power connector (24-pin) Yes
- CPU fan connector Yes
- TPM connector Yes
- Thunderbolt headers 1
- 12V power connector Yes
- RGB LED pin header Yes
- USB 2.0 ports quantity 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity 4
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity 1
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity 1
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports 1
- PS/2 ports quantity 1
- HDMI ports quantity 1
- DisplayPorts quantity 1
- DisplayPort version 1.2
- Microphone in Yes
- Digital audio optical out 1
- COM ports quantity 1
- Ethernet LAN Yes
- Ethernet interface type Gigabit Ethernet
- LAN controller Intel I219V
- Wake-on-LAN ready Yes
- Component for PC
- Motherboard form factor ATX
- Motherboard chipset family Intel
- Motherboard chipset Intel B365
- Audio output channels 7.1 channels
- Audio chip Realtek ALC1200
- Cooling type Passive
- Windows operating systems supported Windows 10 x64
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 3.x) slots 2
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots 2
- BIOS type UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size 128 Mbit
- ACPI version 6.0
- System management BIOS (SMBIOS) version 2.7
- Width 244 mm
- Depth 305 mm
- Cables included SATA
- Quick installation guide Yes