Optimise use of meeting room resources with a clear view of room bookings and scheduling information
TEOS Book is a highly cost effective solution to create a complete interactive room booking solution for boardrooms, conference rooms and office meeting rooms.
TEOS Book can be installed on Sony Android tablets displayed on a table or outside each meeting room so you can view the agenda, status and forthcoming bookings. Connected to corporate networks, the tablet interfaces directly with TEOS Manage, allowing room scheduling information to be displayed with an attractive choice of custom template options.
Used in conjunction with corporate calendars (e.g. Microsoft Exchange Server or Google Calendar), TEOS Book and TEOS Manage can help organisations avoid double bookings and manage space utilisation more effectively.
TEOS Book runs as an Android application on a tablet/display available in a range of screen sizes from 7" to 22". TEOS Manage (TEM-SRV100) is required with a dedicated license (TEM-TA10) for tablets. TEOS Manage is a complete corporate solution that streamlines the control and maintenance of connected devices and content in boardrooms, meeting rooms, offices, public areas and other locations.
. TEOS Book integrates seamlessly with TEOS Manage
. High-quality HD panel offers crisp, clear view of meeting information
. 5-point multi-touch operation
. Connects to corporate networks over LAN (Powered by PoE), or Wi-Fi
Complete room booking solution
TEOS Book integrates seamlessly with TEOS Manage to create a complete room booking solution for boardrooms and office meeting rooms.
Clear, bright 10.1-inch screen
The tablet's high-quality 10.1-inch (16:10 aspect ratio) IPS panel with HD (1280 x 800) resolution offers a crisp, clear view of meeting information.
Reliable 24/7 operation
This commercial-grade Android tablet is optimised for the rigours of corporate and B2B applications, allowing reliable 24/7 operation.
Responsive capacitive touchscreen
A powerful Cortex A9 1.6 GHz Quad Core processor combined with 5-point multi-touch operation ensures smooth, flexible operation.
TEOS Book can connect to corporate networks via LAN or Wi-Fi, includes a USB port for system updates, and integrates with VESA mounting hardware.
Power over Ethernet
Support for PoE (Power over Ethernet) simplifies installation and reduces additional cabling requirements.
Linked to corporate calendars
Compatible with Google Calendar, Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange. If organisations don't integrate with these, they can use the TEOS calendar.
If employees book a meeting room but don't check-in, the room will be released after a set period of time (which can be customised). No more 'ghost meetings'!
Choose your own style
The interface design, and look-and-feel can be customised from TEOS Manage. Change colours, positioning of text or buttons, logos, imagery, and much more. Create a solution that reflects your corporate brand.
Book with RFID
Integrate TEOS Book with the RFID reader accessory (TEB-RFID) for identification to check in and book meetings. A swipe of an NFC tag or card is processed instantly. Integrates with Active Directory.
- Image Size diagonal 10,1"
- Panel / Backlight type LCD-TFT with IPS technology, LED backlight
- Resolution (native) 1280 x 800
- Brightness (max) 500 nits
- Viewing Angle 160 / 160
- Touch Technology Projected Capacitive (5 points multitouch)
- Communication In/Out 1x HDMI, 1x LAN (RJ-45), 1x USB (Micro), 1xUSB
- Wireless Communication Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built-in
- Calendar Compability Google Calendar, Sony TEOS Book Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365
- Managing Software Sony TEOS Manage, license sold separately
- Power Supply 12V / 2A External Power supply / PoE IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
- Product Dimensions 252 x 178 x 24 mm
- Carton Dimensions info missing
- Weight (kg) 0,61 kg
- Packed Weight (kg) info missing
- Mounting Options VESA 75x75 mount compliant
- In the box info missing
- Warranty terms TEOS Software: 1 year standard warranty for support and new features firmwares, Tablet: 3 years standard warranty with Advanced Exchange by a new model