Complete with box and instructions
Welcome back to the 1980s and the pinnacle of 16-bit personal computing. Released in 1987, the Amiga 500 featured a 16/32-bit CPU, 512Kb of RAM and an array of custom chips for producing best-in-class sound and video.
Introducing THEA500 Mini, a compact reimagining of this classic home computer. Featuring perfect emulation of not only the original A500 but also the Advanced Graphics Architecture (AGA) of the A1200. Play one of the included 25 classic Amiga games, selected from a simple to use carousel, including all-time greats like Alien Breed 3D, Another World, Simon the Sorcerer and Worms. Or load your own games via USB stick with WHDLoad support and an array of options to choose from. Plus save and resume your game at any time to help you finish those punishingly difficult classics.
THEA500 Mini comes with the original style 2-button mouse and newly engineered 8-button precision gamepad, allowing you to choose your control method. To compliment the on-screen keyboard, you can plug in an external standard PC keyboard for additional functionality.
THEA500 Mini is compatible with 100s of classic Amiga games and demos, utilising WHDLoad for simplicity (games must be legally obtained/purchased from the legal owners)
- 3 USB Ports for Peripherals
- HDMI Output
- USB TYPE-C for Power-In
25 classic Amiga games included, featuring:
- Alien Breed 3D
- Another World
- ATR: All terrain Racing
- Battle Chess
- Kick Off 2
- Pinball Dreams
- Simon the Sorcerer
- Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
- The Chaos Engine
- Worms: The Directors Cut
- Zool: Ninja Of The Nth Dimension
& More To Be Announced
- THEA500 Mini*
- USB 2-Button Mouse (1.8m (6ft) cable)
- USB 8-Button Precision Gamepad (1.8m (6ft) cable)
- USB Power Supply Cable** (1.8m (6ft))
- HDMI Cable (1.8m (6ft))
* Keyboard non-functional. Virtual keyboard feature included
** AC Adapter NOT included
The use of this mini home computer requires the following devices (not supplied):
- A TV or monitor with an HDMI port
- a 5V/1A output AC adapter with a USB-A port
- Please make sure to use an AC adapter that has been approved for use in your country, and read its instruction manual to ensure that it is able to supply power to this home computer. Retro Games cannot recommend any particular device.