Ozzy Osbourne has had a hit song in every decade since the 70s, and since 1971 has been a constant headliner in the world's arena's. Time and time again he proves to be one of the consistent rock powerhouses of music. He now returns with album Patient Number 9.
Patient Number 9 is Ozzy's 13th studio album, and is produced by Andrew Watt, who helmed 2020's Ordinary Man. With over an hour of heavy glam rock it is Ozzy's most legendary album to date.
The title track Patient Number 9 features guitar work by fellow rock legend Jeff Beck, and in addition to Beck boasts an all-star cast of musicians that includes Red Hot Chili Peppers' Chad Smith on drums, Metallica's Robert Trujillo on bass, Zakk Wylde on guitars and keyboards, and producer Andrew Watt on backing vocals, guitars, and keyboards.
In addition to the above musicians, the album Patient Number 9 includes guest lead guitarists Eric Clapton, Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, Queens of The Stone Age's Josh Homme, and Pearl Jam's Mike McCready, as well as session work from Guns N' Roses' Duff McKagan, Jane's Addiction's Chris Chaney, and the last recording of late Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins.
- 1. Patient Number 9 (Ft. Jeff Beck)
- 2. Immortal (Ft. Mike Mccready)
- 3. Parasite (Ft. Zakk Wylde)
- 4. No Escape From Now (Ft. Tony Iommi)
- 5. One Of Those Days (Ft. Eric Clapton)
- 6. A Thousand Shades (Ft. Jeff Beck)
- 7. Mr. Darkness (Ft. Zakk Wylde)
- 8. Nothing Feels Right (Ft. Zakk Wylde)
- 9. Evil Shuffle (Ft. Zakk Wylde)
- 10. Degradation Rules (Ft. Tony Iommi)
- 11. Dead And Gone
- 12. God Only Knows
- 13. Darkside Blues
|Units in packaging||1|