Ultracompact mini PC features Intel® Core™ processors, DDR4 RAM support, dual storage, 4K UHD video output, Windows 10, Wi-Fi, Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
Easy modification, maximum possibilities
ASUS Mini PC PN61 is an ultracompact and lightweight mini PC ideal for a wide range of uses, including business and home entertainment. Mini PC PN61 blends easily into any environment yet delivers great performance with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Dual-display support and comprehensive I/O ports — including a front-mounted USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port with Battery Charging 1.2 support and a configurable port with a Thunderbolt 3 option* — provide ultrafast and versatile connectivity for docks, displays and storage devices. For even more flexibility, a sliding-chassis design enables easy storage and memory upgrades in just two steps.
*Configurable port options may vary by model or region
*Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
A convenient sliding chassis design lets you add or upgrade a M.2 SSD, 2.5-inch HDD or SSD, or memory in two easy steps using just a screwdriver. A bare-bones* option is also available, giving you maximum flexibility to customize your system.
* Bare-bones option availability may vary by model or region
Dual storage design
ASUS Mini PC PN61 fits one Intel® Optane™ Memory or M.2 SSD, and a 2.5-inch HDD, letting you create your own custom storage solution with the balance of speed and capacity to fit your needs.
Modern, space-saving design
With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS Mini PC PN61 easily blends into home, office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115mm x 115mm x 49mm with a 0.62-liter volume, it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.
Powerful performance for daily multitasking
ASUS Mini PC PN61 is powered by 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, which provide up to 18% better performance in daily multitask computing compared to previous-platform processors, ensuring smooth and responsive experiences in a wide variety of usage scenarios.
Faster and better DDR4 RAM
With DDR4 2400MHz memory that is 1.5X faster and 20% more energy efficient than DDR3 1600MHz memory, ASUS Mini PC PN61 provides excellent performance for daily computing tasks.
High-speed connectivity and legacy support
ASUS Mini PC PN61 provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports, including a front-mounted USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port with Battery Charging 1.2 support and a configurable port* that provides Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for ultrafast transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps or a variety of other connectivity options to support legacy devices, additional displays or multiple network connections.
* Configurable port options may vary by model or region
Stunning 4K UHD resolution and dual display support
ASUS Mini PC PN61 comes equipped with integrated Intel® UHD Graphics, so you can enjoy watching video and viewing images in stunning 4K UHD resolution. Support for dual displays lets you extend your workspace across multiple monitors for more efficient and comfortable productivity experiences.
Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs
ASUS Mini PC PN61 has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs for your business. Eco-friendly ASUS mini PCs are recipients of some of the industry's highest environmental certifications, including Energy Star. Mini PC PN61 consumes as little as 6.3W at idle. It is also whisper quiet, generating just 21.5dB of noise at idle and 37.8dB at full load.
Longevity and manageability
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM)
The ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) program is an initiative designed to provide businesses with stable product supply and enhanced aftersales support. Each CSM mini PC purchase entitles the customer to the ASUS Control Center IT-management software suite (CSM Edition, a $60 value)* that provides comprehensive control and monitoring. ASUS CSM products also include a stable roadmap and assured 36-month supply availability to ensure customers need not worry about material-supply gaps or extended supply.
* Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
Tested for perfection
ASUS mini PCs undergo rigorous noise, vibration, drop, and thermal shock tests to ensure they meet exacting ASUS standards and exceed industry requirements. Be confident that your ASUS mini PC can cope with extreme conditions, ranging from dry -40°C temperatures, to humid and hot environments exceeding 60°C for long periods of time.
- Built-in processor Yes
- Processor family 8th gen Intel® Core™ i7
- Processor model i7-8265U
- Processor clock speed 1.6 GHz
- Memory slots type SO-DIMM
- Number of memory slots 2
- Maximum internal memory 32 GB
- Supported memory clock speeds 2400 MHz
- Supported memory types DDR4-SDRAM
- Supported storage drive types HDD,SSD
- Storage drive sizes supported 2.5,M.2 "
- SSD form factor M.2
- Storage drive interface Serial ATA III
- Card reader integrated No
- On-board graphics adapter Yes
- Graphics adapter family Intel
- Graphics adapter UHD Graphics 620
- Maximum resolution 4096 x 2304 pixels
- Number of displays supported 3
- Ethernet LAN Yes
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi standards 802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth Yes
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity 3
- HDMI ports quantity 1
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports 1
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C ports quantity 1
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity 1
- DVI port No
- Combo headphone/mic port Yes
- S/PDIF out port No
- CardBus PCMCIA slot type No
- Consumer Infrared Headers No
- Serial port via internal header No
- DC-in jack Yes
- PCI Express slots version 3.0
- Chassis type 0.6L sized PC
- Colour of product Black
- Cooling type Passive
- On/off switch Yes
- Cable lock slot Yes
- Cable lock slot type Kensington
- VESA mounting Yes
- Energy Star certified Yes
- Certification BSMI/CB/CE/FCC/UL/CCC/C-Tick/WiFi/RF/VCCI
- Processor socket BGA 1528
- Operating system installed No
- Intel AES New Instructions Yes
- Intel Quick Sync Video Technology Yes
- Intel Clear Video HD Technology Yes
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology Yes
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) Yes
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) Yes
- Intel 64 Yes
- Intel My WiFi Technology Yes
- Idle States Yes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology Yes
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies Yes
- Intel Flex Memory Access Yes
- Intel Identity Protection Technology Yes
- Execute Disable Bit Yes
- Intel Secure Key Yes
- Intel Smart Response Technology Yes
- OS Guard Yes
- Intel Clear Video Technology Yes
- Intel Optane technology ready Yes
- Power supply type External AC adapter
- Width 115 mm
- Depth 115 mm
- Height 49 mm
- Weight 700 g
- AC adapter included Yes
- Quick start guide Yes
- Display included No