Forventet leveringstid: 3-8 arbeidsdager
Frakt: fra 39 kr
Selges av Adlibris
- Kjøp nå - betal i mars
Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Be dazzled by Buddhist architecture in Yangon, explore Bagan's amazing plain of ancient temples, or hike to the floating gardens and markets of Inle Lake; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Myanmar and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, politics, cuisine, environment, wildlife, architecture, responsible travel, festivals, sport, traditional crafts, dance, theatre, music, literature, cinema
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Yangon, Southern Myanmar, Bagan, Central Myanmar, Yangon-Mandalay Highway, Temples of Bagan, Eastern Myanmar, Inle Lake, Mandalay, Northern Myanmar, Lashio, Myitkyina, Western Myanmar and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) , our most comprehensive guide to Myanmar, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
|Forlag:||Lonely Planet||Kategori:||Geografi & Reise|
|Forventet leveringstid:||3-8 arbeidsdager||Innbinding:||Heftet|
|Tittel:||Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma)||Forfatter:||Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, David Eimer|
Hvis du kommenterer og kobler til denne artikkelen i bloggen din, opprettes en kobling til innlegget ditt herfra. Ping bloggen din på Twingly slik at vi finner den.